- Name: Andreus
- Location: The Village, Toronto
I grew up in suburban Hamilton, in a house full of musical instruments and cups of tea. In the 90s I became a Torontonian and a bookseller, and I’m still quite happy being both. In the last fifteen years I have co-founded a theatre company, written many a poem, gone to the opera and the symphony religiously, worked as a dramaturge, scripted a fashion show, and become an uncle. Six years ago I fell in love, and in 2006 I married the most amazing man. Lately I spend my days emailing politicians, writing fiction, and eating more apples-a-day than are probably good for me.
- the Letter I wrote to the Mayor... 23 August 2005D...
- More Police for Fewer Guns? Here's an alright art...
- Yes, it is a Short History of Myth
- I took my inimitable boyfriend Christopher to he...
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Corin Raymond and the D.Rangers
- David Mitchell writes number9dream very well
- Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli plays Debussy very w...